Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hitch'n a ride x






It is the last days of sunlight and warm rays here. 
Before I succumb to jeans, jumpers and slothing on the couch the sister and I took my beloved bike for one last ride. 
When I lived in the city I used to ride my bike everyday- yes it was to the bakery for treats- but nevertheless it was a ride. 
Since I moved back to the beach the 'Willy' as my bike is named, never gets a spin.

I guess it is because we live on a cliff overlooking the beach and the hills are a bit daunting to ride, but I tackled them just to prove I still had it, and to show 'Willy' the scenic view before I stored in the shed for the winter.

I'm wearing Sass and Bide Dress, Converse sneakers, Babyanything silver Believer Skull bangle, Babyanything silver Fine Heart Ring, Tiffany small heart pinkie ring, Custom swarovski heart cuff made my me.

Photos by the total babe'n Elle from theyallhateus.


No comments:

Post a Comment