Tuesday, July 8, 2014

MUSE x


Shop the entire look book at Babyanything


Photographer: Mikey Andersson

Hair and Make-Up: Ashlea Penfold

Styling: Elle Ferguson and Lucie Ferguson

Shot on location at Raes on Wategos

Look book design Kate Napier at Papered Pixel

Outfit details:

Images 2,3,4 Dress Rachel Gilbert

Images 5,6,7 Flower Crown My Violet Dress, stylists own.

Images 8,15,16 Crochet top Lovebirdcollective Shorts Spell and the Gypsy

Image 17 Bralette and Panties Fleur of England from Top Drawer Lingerie
Flower Crown My Violet

Images 18, 21, 22, 23 Bralette and Panties Gooseberry Intimates from Top Drawer Lingerie
Flower Crown My Violet

Images 25,26,27,28 T-shirt, models own. Shorts Spell and the Gypsy

Image 29 Crochet top Lovebirdcollective

Images 30,31 Crochet one-piece swimsuit She Made Me

Images 32,34 Crochet Bikini She Made Me

Images 35, 36 Dress Rachel Gilbert
Flower crown My Violet

Images 37,38,39 Crochet top Lovebirdcollective Crochet shorts Spell and the Gypsy
Flower crown My Violet

Special thanks to the beautiful mums on set that day, Kim and Raph, how lucky we are to have you! The other Reponty crew who came along for the ride and lovely Tara!

And last but not least to beautiful Byron Bay, you are my eternal Muse and somehow I always make it back to you x

Lucie x











No comments:

Post a Comment