Wednesday, August 10, 2011

High rotation - The Present x


Gotye- Somebody That I Used To Know 

Carrying on in my lame emotional state I have been absolutely punishing this Gotye song.
I think I have worn out my ipod listening to it on repeat. 
A friend of mine Chloe mused that this would be a perfect break up song to lament to....
It is, it's disturbingly wonderful. When your listening to the male lyrics you feel sympathy for him and recognise that you may have acted like the girl and hurt someones feelings somewhere along the way. Then the girl starts singing and you empathize with her and how he probably treated her like shit and she deserved to end it so coldly.

GOD! I need to shut up and stop dwelling on the sad. 

MOVE FORWARD LUCIE ( even if it kills you) x

No comments:

Post a Comment