Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Into the Blue x


I'm wearing INSIGHT dress, Vans sneakers, Zara bag, Dinosaur Designs bangles and SABRE Sunglasses.

So all my mates know how lucky I am to live where I do. Not only do I live in a Mexican themed palace but we live super close to the beach. 

The sister and I went on a little beach mission the other day and took my new camera for a spin. It was hell funny, we were running around like ratbags taking photos and just enjoying the sunshine.

Weirdly a mate of mine got his arm badly bitten in a shark attack at the beach we were at that afternoon. 

More photos to follow.

Ps. These outfit posts are dedicated to my mate Georgie who is a total supermodel  that just returned from traveling overseas. I laughed when she said she had been reading my blog while she had been away, but she made a request for more outfit posts so her wish is my command x

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading it too all the way from Germany.
    Looking good gurrrl.

    xx kate

    ReplyDelete