Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year, Old mates x



After a couple of emails from readers asking me what I did ( and wore) for New Years Eve this year I felt like I should give you a sneak peek. It was a very subdued effort for our group of friends versus the other wild years we have had in the past. Nonetheless it was memorable. We had a picnic in the park on the water and watched fireworks.
Then we migrated to a friends house and set up a party and danced to Girltalk non-stop till the dawn.

As for what I wore, it wasn't my most glamorous effort, I went swimming at Bondi as it was very HOT that day, pulled my hair into a plait, and donned a bodysuit from American Apparel and shorts by Urban Outfitters.
But the outfit proved a winner on the dance floor, perfect for when the boys grabbed the girls and flipped us 1940's style!

No comments:

Post a Comment