Sunday, May 22, 2011

Snake charmer x

I took some time out last weekend and spent the weekend with the mother and sister at our house on the coast.
The weather was sublime. I am a summer baby, I dread the cold winds and rain of winter so I was making the most of the last days of sunshine!

These are a pair of earrings I made 3 years ago. They hardly make it out of my wardrobe. Actually I have a HUGE collection of costume jewellery pieces that never see the light of day. I get into a groove where I wear Dinosaur Designs during the week to work and pile on my babyanything over the weekends. I need to make more of an effort to 'dress up' in my down time.

I'm wearing: Vintage Gunners DIY singlet, Nudie Jeans, See by Chloe Pony skin flats. Babyanything jewellery, see look book for details.

The Mother looked effortlessly stunning in a little leather mini, if I look half as good as she does when I reach her age I will be lucky!

I got this bag for the Mother in NYC, why didn't I get one for myself???

My amazing side kick sister Elle from www.theyallhateus.com

A close up of the jewels.

As you can see, I'm still getting a hang of keeping a straight face in these outfit posts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment