Sunday, December 11, 2011

FOR SALE x

Here's my wonderful sister with the shoes on... she is debating whether or not to buy them, only she is already 6.1" they make her SOOOOO tall!
The above are pictures from the anywho blog of the the girls rocking the Won Hundred Hand flatform, this is where I became OBSESSED with them in the first place!
Morning lovers!
I finally got my WON HUNDRED 'Hand' flatforms from overseas only to find out I bought them TOO BIG!
I am still SOOOOOOOOOOOO in love with this cult shoe that I must buy another pair so I have to sell these ones.

They were purchased from SOLESTRUCK, I have all the receipts etc.
The shoes are a size 9. The inner sole measures 25.5cms
They are Navy and soft leather suede.
 I purchased them for $270.00

Trust me, you will LOVE these shoes, they look amazing with short things but really great with silk pants and maxis as well as they give you the height.

Please contact me at babyanything@gmail.com if you are interested.








No comments:

Post a Comment