Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Little Liz x

This. Is. Liz.

1. She is tiny. As in you could pack her up into your handbag small, and has a body like a supermodel

2. She pole dances.... Recreationally.

3. She's crasser than me. I didn't think that was possible, but this little angel has taught me a thing or two about cussing!
I was stoked when Little Liz got me to make her one of my babyanything skull rings. I'm sure in her new job as a bar maid she will leave a few skull imprints on some sleazy punters faces!
Liz wears Jeffery Campbell studded platforms!

At a Christmas party 3 years ago I spotted her from across the room, or rather I spotted her shoes. 

Sky high Tristan Blair studded wedges.

We bonded over a shared obsession over anything skull related and chatted about our love of tattooed men.

I was cut when Liz said she was leaving Dinosaur Designs.
But I'm not surprised, there is a fire in this little lady and she is a force to be reckoned with.

Plus she wears some FUCK OFF AMAZING shoes! I almost had a heart attack when she fronted up in these bad boys last friday night!


When I was shooting Liz and making her pull any number of hilarious super model poses, Josh thought he should show the world his best model pose.
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment